50-minute Sightseeing and Speedboat Tour
Seadog Baltimore's Sightseeing and Speedboat Tour combines a fun and educational narrative of the city's historic sights with an exciting speedboat ride. Departing from the Inner Harbor, this 50-minute sightseeing cruise takes you southeast on the Patapsco River towards the Key Bridge and back. Come aboard for amazing views, entertaining narrations and a doggone good time!
- A passage southeast on the Patapsco River
- Up-close views of the famous Francis Scott Key Bridge
- An entertaining tour guide who'll share amusing stories, facts and tidbits on Baltimore's interesting history
- Fascinating stories about some of Baltimore's most historic sights including the Maryland Science Center, Federal Hill, Fort McHenry and the Baltimore Museum of Industry
- An exciting speedboat ride featuring views of Baltimore including Fort Carroll, Lazaretto Point, Canton, Robert Long House and much more!
Click Here for some of the sights you'll see.
Multiple Departures Daily from Baltimore's Inner Harbor
- April - October (weather permitting)
Seats fill up fast, Click Here To Book Online or call 888-822-5992 to plan your cruise today.
Walk-ups are also welcome at our Inner Harbor ticket booth