50-minute Sightseeing and Speedboat Tour
Seadog Baltimore's Sightseeing and Speedboat Tour combines a fun and educational narrative of the city's historic sights with an exciting speedboat ride. Departing from the Inner Harbor, this 50-minute sightseeing cruise takes you southeast on the Patapsco River towards the Key Bridge and back. Come aboard for amazing views, entertaining narrations and a doggone good time!
- A passage southeast on the Patapsco River
- Up-close views of the famous Francis Scott Key Bridge
- An entertaining tour guide who'll share amusing stories, facts and tidbits on Baltimore's interesting history
- Fascinating stories about some of Baltimore's most historic sights including the Maryland Science Center, Federal Hill, Fort McHenry and the Baltimore Museum of Industry
- An exciting speedboat ride featuring views of Baltimore including Fort Carroll, Lazaretto Point, Canton, Robert Long House and much more!
Multiple Departures Daily from Baltimore's Inner Harbor
Cruising April - October (weather permitting)
Call 888-822-5992 or Book Your Cruise Online
Walk-ups are also welcome at our Inner Harbor ticket booth
*Not recommended for anyone with cardiac conditions or orthopedic conditions associated with the neck or back. Also not recommended for women in late terms of pregnancy.