75-minute River & Lake Chicago Architecture Tour
Seadog Chicago's River and Lake Architectural Tour is the only tour to take you from the lakefront, through the locks and along the Chicago River all the way to the famous Willis Tower! Departing from Navy Pier, this 75-minute architecture cruise is the best way to get up-close to all of Chicago’s most famous buildings and unique architecture. It combines amazing views, entertaining narration and an exciting ride along the lakefront. Welcome aboard – Woof!
- A passage through the historic Chicago Locks and up the Chicago River
- Up-close views of all the famous bridges of the Chicago River
- An entertaining docent who’ll share amusing stories, facts and tidbits on Chicago’s interesting history
- Fascinating stories about some of Chicago’s most famous buildings including the Tribune Building, Willis Tower, Lyric Opera and the Merchandise Mart
- An exciting speedboat ride along the lakefront featuring views of Chicago including Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, beautiful Chicago Harbor, Chicago’s Museum Campus and much, much more!
- Seadog offers Multiple Departures Daily from Chicago's Navy Pier.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult to cruise aboard any Seadog product.
- It is highly recommended that our guests bring sunscreen and extra water along.
- Seats fill up fast, so plan your cruise today! If seats are available, you can also purchase tickets for the same day at our Seadog ticket booth located on Navy Pier.