Extreme Thrill Ride at Chicago's Navy Pier
Be ready for a more intense, jet-propelled experience — Seadog Extreme exhilarates with high speeds and the most horsepower on the water!
The Ultimate Thrill
2017 Season Starts May 1st, Now Open for Booking
With exhilarating high speeds and full 360° spins, this jet-propelled ride blasts off to start and splashes down to stop. You will get wet!
Experience full throttle slalom runs, sharp twists and turns, and feel the raw power and excitement of Seadog Extreme's two 1400 HP engines. Also enjoy music and a fun narration about Chicago throughout your cruise.
Seadog Extreme is 30% faster than her doggie siblings, topping out at 45mph on the open water. Seadog Extreme is the most horse-powered commercial passenger vessel of its kind currently cruising the Great Lakes.
- Seadog offers multiple departures daily from Navy Pier.
- You must be 48" tall to ride the Seadog Extreme.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult to cruise aboard any Seadog product.
- It is highly recommended that our guests bring sunscreen and drinking water along.
- We recommend booking in advance. If seats are available, you can also purchase tickets for the same day at our Seadog ticket booth located on Navy Pier.