Extreme Thrill Ride at Chicago's Navy Pier
An even more intense and jet-propelled experience, the Seadog Extreme at Chicago's Navy pier will exhilarate with top speeds and the most horsepower on the water!
Prepare for the ultimate thrill!
For a truly wet and wild experience, the Seadog Extreme is 30% faster than her doggie siblings! Topping out at 45mph on the open water, the Seadog Extreme is the most horse-powered commercial passenger vessel of its kind currently cruising the Great Lakes.
With exhilarating high speeds and full 180-360° spins, this jet-propelled ride blasts off to start and splashes down to stop! Experience full throttle slalom runs, sharp twists and turns, and feel the raw power and excitement of the Seadog Extreme's two 1400 HP engines. Also enjoy rock-n-roll music and a fun narration about Chicago.
- Seadog offers Multiple Departures Daily from Navy Pier.
- You must be 48" tall to ride the Seadog Extreme.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult to cruise aboard any Seadog product.
- It is highly recommended that our guests bring sunscreen and extra water along.
- Seats fill up fast, so plan your cruise today! If seats are available, you can also purchase tickets for the same day at our Seadog ticket booth located on Navy Pier.