Chicago Memorial Day Weekend Cruises
Enjoy the Memorial Day holiday weekend on the water! Start the summer right with a cruise aboard Seadog at Navy Pier. History buffs and architecture enthusiasts will enjoy our 75-minute River & Lake Architecture Tour. Looking for more excitement? Our shorter Lakefront Speedboat Tours and Extreme Thrill Rides are the perfect answer for those looking for a higher energy cruise. And if you're searching for front row seats to Navy Pier's spectacular fireworks display, hop aboard one of our Fireworks Cruises.
- Entertaining narration with amusing stories and facts on Chicago’s history and architecture
- Incredible views of the world-famous Chicago skyline and unique sights
- Seadog offers Multiple Departures Daily from Chicago's Navy Pier.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend that guests bring sunscreen and water along.
- Seats fill up fast, so plan your cruise today! If seats are available, you can also purchase tickets for the same day at our Seadog ticket booth located on Navy Pier.
*You must be 48" tall to ride the Seadog Extreme at Chicago's Navy Pier. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult to cruise aboard any Seadog product.